Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What's App-ening Wednesday!

Hello all!  I am so fortunate to work in a school that has rolled out a 1:1 iPad program!  That also means I had to dive head first into the world of math apps with very little guidance.  If I had the iPads, of course I was expected to use them:)

So I have collected a pretty decent list of apps at support middle school math instruction.  Each Wednesday, I will post one (or two) apps that I think will be useful.

So without further ado, this week's app is:  Middle School Math HD. This app is 2.99 on the app store and packs a big punch!  It covers a variety of topics such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing integers, place value of decimals, plotting points, and solving one step equations.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment